Sociology Test Series 2023 (12 Tests) with Mentorship
What you get
A. Test series prepared based on UPSC CSE Pattern
- Questions prepared keeping in mind the changing nature of UPSC CSE
- Elements of a good answer (with examples).
- How to use diagrams and flowcharts to improve presentation with samples.
- Art of Writing Sociological Answers in Paper 2
B. Model frameworks for each test
- To help enrich your content.
- Current examples to build better understanding.
- Detailed model solutions covering multiple perspectives.
C. Session on answer writing
- What makes for a good answer in Sociology.
- How to improve your answer structure.
- Why adding multiple perspectives leads to better marks.
D. Discussion Sessions every week.
To discuss doubts and checked copies.
E. Doubts Day access - Till UPSC Prelims 2023.
F. Choose between 8/12 Tests for Sociology Optional
- 8 Tests - (4 Sectional + 4 Full Length Tests)
- 12 Tests - (4 Sectional + 8 Full Length Tests)
Test Series Validity: 31st August 2023 (Tests can be submitted anytime till this date)